Intellectual Wellness - July
The Office of Administration and Planning (A&P) Buckeye Wellness Innovator team continues to highlight one of the ten dimensions of wellness as previously shared on the dimensions of wellness calendar.
July’s focus is on Intellectual Wellness, which highlights lifelong learning and seeks to foster critical thinking, develop moral reasoning, expand worldviews and engage in education for the pursuit of knowledge.
Ways to engage in intellectual wellness include:
- Creative problem solving – post a difficult Sudoku or other puzzle for others to complete
- Take a break to read or learn a new skill
- Attend a guest lecturer or community event
- Learn more about others career goals
- Encourage colleageues to take a non-academic class as a group (cooking, pottery, crafts, etc.)