Administration and Planning consists of six departments dedicated to the day-to-day operations of the university ...
- Department of Public Safety - crime and fire prevention, emergency management planning, international travel safety, Buckeye Alert system
- Facilities Operations and Development - custodial & maintenance service, landscaping, utilities, construction planners & project managers, roads & sidewalks, environmental health & safety, building design standards, energy & sustainability, campus signage, solid waste management
- Planning and Real Estate - master planning, space and capital planning, property management, building plans & archives, building audits
- Transportation and Traffic Management - CABS bus service & routes, charter buses & vehicle rental, fleet services, carsharing & vanpooling, traffic management
- UniPrint - the official university printer, addressing, document & inventory management, managed print, printing & copying, wireless printing, microscope repair
- WOSU Public Media - educational and entertainment programming on television and radio, in conjunction with the Public Broadcasting System
These departments are supported by "Shared Services" consisting of ...
- Marketing and Communications - media relations, press releases, video production to support the message of the departments, compliance with university branding
- Fiscal - oversight and coordination of the $350+ million in annual resources administered through A&P and its departments
- A&P Human Resources - HR management of the department's personnel, training, diversity & inclusion
- A&P Service Center - payroll, timekeeping, eTools administration, procurement, p-card and travel
Displaying 1 - 15 of 15