Physical Wellness - August
The Office of Administration and Planning (A&P) Buckeye Wellness Innovator team continues to highlight one of the ten dimensions of wellness as previously shared on the dimensions of wellness calendar.
August's focus is on physical wellness, which encourages individuals to prioritize their physical health by noticing signs and symptoms of need and accessing the appropriate resources when necessary.
Ways to engage in physical wellness include:
- Encouraging healthy sleep habits
- Joining Your Plan for Health step challenges
- Attending wellness centered events
- Participating in midday stretch breaks
- Hosting walking meetings
- Prompting mindfulness activities or recorded guided meditation