Welcome, New A&P Employee!
We are glad to have you with us as you start your path toward being a dedicated Buckeye, proud in tradition and rich in heritage.
Please a take a few moments to review the university's New Employee Orientation and become acquainted with the Columbus campus and some of Ohio State's benefits, programs, and employee discounts.
All New A&P Employees
As a new member of the Administration and Planning team, please complete and return all of these items at your earliest convenience and make arrangements to stop by Administration and Planning's Human Resources office (111 McCracken Power Plant, 2003 Millikin Road) to present your two forms of identification. The closest visitor parking is at Tuttle Park Place Parking Garage.
- Ohio Ethics Law with Receipt & Acknowledgment
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form (1-9)
- Social Security Form SSA-1945
- Fraud Reporting System Information - Notice of Auditor of State - Acknowledgment of Receipt
- Employment Worksheet
- Driver Registration (if you will be operating any university state vehicles)
- Veterans Post-Offer Self-Identification Form
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
If you are working in a benefits-eligible appointment, you will receive a benefits enrollment packet once your appointment is processed in the HR System. You will receive detailed information concerning all benefits from the University’s Benefit Administration Office within two weeks of your hire date. You will have 31 days from your hire date to make your benefit selections.