Welcome, New A&P Employee!
We are glad to have you with us as you start your path toward being a dedicated Buckeye, proud in tradition and rich in heritage.
Please a take a few moments to review the university's New Employee Orientation and become acquainted with the Columbus campus and some of Ohio State's benefits, programs, and employee discounts.
All New A&P Employees
As a new member of the Administration and Planning team, you will receive an email from DocuSign that will contain the following hiring documents:
- Hire Data Worksheet - Complete the form with your personal and demographic information.
- Ohio Ethics Code Acknowledgment - Ohio State faculty and staff are covered by the Ohio Ethics Law, and all are required to complete the acknowledgment form.
- Fraud Form - All faculty and staff should be aware of the fraud reporting system established by the State and required within the statute.
- Voluntary Disclosure of Disability - To accurately represent the diverse university community, employees who identify as disabled can voluntarily indicate their disability status. This information will remain confidential and will be kept by the university to meet federal requirements.
- 9 Form - Ohio State is required to verify the identity and employment authorization of all faculty and staff. Please complete Section 1 of the form in packet. Bring the “Acceptable Documents” on or before your first day of employment.
- Statement regarding Social Security earnings from working at a public university are not covered by Social Security. By signing this form, you acknowledge your understanding of the effect this could have on your Social Security benefits.
The DocuSign system will time out after 30 minutes. If you need to save the packet to finish it later, click on the toolbar’s MORE button, then click on FINISH LATER. Note that some fields are required and some are not. DocuSign will skip to the next required field.
As a new member of the Administration and Planning team, please complete and return all of these items at your earliest convenience and make arrangements to stop by Administration and Planning's Human Resources office (111 McCracken Power Plant, 2001 Millikin Road) to present your two forms of identification. The closest visitor parking is at Tuttle Park Place Parking Garage, 2050 Tuttle Park Place.
If you are working in a benefits-eligible appointment, you will receive a benefits enrollment packet once your appointment is processed in the HR System. You will receive detailed information concerning all benefits from the University’s Benefit Administration Office within two weeks of your hire date. You will have 31 days from your hire date to make your benefit selections.